sábado, 14 de maio de 2016

Giantess Stories - My Life as a Little Husband




Parte 12 - Training

My training with the red satin ribbon and ring around my neck lasted several weeks. Onda kept me tightly under her direct control, constantly pulling or releasing the ribbon to create a sort of natural instinct in me to know exactly at what distance from her she wanted me to be. The ribbon became my constant companion, even in sleeping. Before going into my cage at night, I had to roll it up and keep it next to me until ordered to come out again. I also got used to washing myself with it and perform any action with the ring round my neck. When called out of my cage, I had to hand Onda her end of the ribbon, which she would take with her strong, huge fingers, 6 times the size of mine, 6 times as strong. I couldn't stop marveling at this. 
During those weeks I had no alternative but to follow Onda everywhere in the house. When stopping I would usually receive a command to sit down, stay on my feet, lie down, and so on. When going to the toilet she'd keep me next to her but make me look the other way so I couldn't see her naked. I could smell her panties on the ground, I could sense her body odors, but I wasn't allowed to look at her, which, of course, had its inevitable effects. 
My sexual desire grew by the day. The stricter she watched me, the tighter her grip on me, the more aroused I got. I couldn't stop thinking about Onda in her amazing size, her imposing presence. She knew what to do with me and did it with complete assertiveness. As long as I obeyed she'd let me be, but if I ever showed the least resistance or even delay in carrying out her commands, her punishment would await me on the spot. Once, for instance, I took too long to do what she had told me. She simply took the ribbon and tied her end of it to a doorknob, tight enough for me to stand on the tip of my toes but not to rest on my whole foot soles. I couldn't let go either, since the ring would start throttling me. In the meantime she continued casually walking around the house, hardly paying any attention to me and my little struggle against my impossible position. After a few hours, in which the pain in my legs grew almost unbearable, Onda came up to me and asked, 
"Is there anything you'd like to tell me, Pril?" 
"Yes, my queen", I replied through my stiff throat. "I'm sorry to have been slow in doing what you told me to. I deserved my punishment. It won't happen again". 
And with this, she undid the knot and I collapsed down to the floor, at her powerful feet. 
The number of chores she gave me to do also increased drastically. Do you remember the first one, on my first night out of the cage, when she told me to hand her the TV remote control? Well, anything possible, anything within my reach, at my height, became part of my obligations. For instance, I started to carry her coffee from the kitchen into the living room. It wasn't as heavy as it was uncomfortable, and I had to be very careful, for not only was it quite hot, but spilling was absolutely forbidden. 
She also provided me with my first clothing ever. So far all I had had was some rough material, which I had used in my cage bed to cover myself at night. I had never been allowed to take it out of there, so I had always walked naked around the house. One day Onda gave me a couple of togas she had made for me. When I tried them on she smiled a little and said she'd have to find someone to take care of that. That was the first time she ever mentioned anyone else entering our little world. I didn't know it then, but she was talking about Molly. 
Together with my chores, Onda also made sure I would become obedient beyond any reason, whether I knew it or not. We started to perform a few minutes of "obedience" a night, which became the foreword to the Ten Commandments, which continue to this day, as you know. In the obedience sessions I had to do whatever she’d tell me to, immediately and without questions. The whole scene could resemble quite well what you see in the circus with tamed bears, or at a friend's with his dog. Onda would sit on a sofa or chair and make me sit, stand, run around, hop, jump, dance, sing, play dead, and numerous other "tricks" that extremely humiliated me at the beginning. I tried to resist them, but her terrible punishments made any attempts absolutely impossible. I was hers, for her to do with me what she wanted. 
Finally, one night, before saying good night at my cage door, Onda sat on her bed and said, 
"Pril, on your knees". I did as she said. "You seem to have gone through this stage quite well. You're being a good and obedient boy. How do you feel about it?" 
"I feel very well about it, my queen. I'm only happy you're pleased". 
"Good", she replied. "From tomorrow on we'll continue as today, but without the ribbon. You'll still keep close to me, unless I tell you otherwise, but the ring will be off. 
“Take it off,” she ordered and, as when ‘I’ had put it on, I tried for a few minutes to get rid of it, but I couldn't. 
"Come here", she said. 
And taking me in one of her hands, she grabbed the ring with the other and pulled it very hard upwards. The miracle worked again. My chin, nose and ears were a bit hurt, but the ring was off. Within my very limited possibilities, I was becoming a free man. 
"Now kiss my feet and get into your cage", she ordered. 
Still feeling a little funny without the ring around my neck and throat, I walked into my cage, looking forward to the next day.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário