quarta-feira, 11 de maio de 2016

Giantess Stories - My Life as a Little Husband




Parte 9 - I’m allowed out

Three weeks later, exactly a year after my shrinking, Onda came into the bedroom, sat on a chair and ordered, 
"Pril, come out of your cage and up to me". 
I did as she said, my feet a bit uncertain on the ground. She was still wearing her smart office outfit, but had removed her shoes and replaced them with her slippers (the same ones she had nearly destroyed my body with). As I was coming up to her she crossed her legs into a professional position. My wife's legs have always been very attractive, shapely more than thin. Her body language betrayed control more than comfort. She had never exposed them to me in such an obvious way since my shrinking. I couldn't help thinking how terrifyingly beautiful they were. I also felt quite intimidated by their size and proximity to me. She looked so incredibly in control. 
"Pril", she said, "as I told you the other day, from now on we are starting a new stage in your education." (‘We?’ I thought). "For the next few minutes I want you to listen carefully to what I say and not to interrupt. If you have any questions you'll be allowed to ask them in the end. Is that clear?" 
"Yes", I replied. 
"I'm sorry?” she demanded. 
"Yes, my queen". I corrected myself. 
"Whenever I instruct you, as I'm doing now, you are to kiss both my feet, kneel down with your hands behind your back, and look right into my eyes. Do it!" 
I did as she had ordered. From my kneeling position she looked absolutely imposing. Her blue eyes had the glimmer of victory in them. 
"Good", she said. "From now on, you'll be allowed out of your cage while I'm at home. In actual fact, when I'm here you are not to be in your cage at all unless I send you back to it. On the other hand, the minute I leave the house, you'll get back to your cage and spend there whatever amount of time I'm not here." She paused for a few seconds. "At least in the beginning, whenever you're out of your cage you'll have to be right next to me, always on the floor, either standing, sitting, kneeling or lying down, according to my orders. You're not to leave my side unless I tell you to, and you're to accompany me wherever I move within the apartment. To make things easier for you and me, I'll keep you leashed to me with this". 
And, with that, she unrolled a piece of long, thin, satin ribbon, at the end of which there was a golden ring attached. The thing rolled down her crossed leg and I found it lying next to me. 
"Put it down your head, around your neck", she commanded. 
I tried to do it but the ring kept getting stuck in my ears and nose, making the way to my neck impossible. 
"Stop", Onda said dryly. She leaned down, stretched forward two strong fingers forming a V around my head and, before I knew it, she gave the ring a quick push down to my neck. I felt my nose and ears go red and hot, but no damage had been done. God, her strength was absolutely fabulous. Taking the ribbon with her fingers, Onda leaned back again and pulled it a little, making my body tilt forward. 
"That's good", she said. "Any questions?" 
"Yes, my queen", said I. "How long am I supposed to go through this stage?" 
Together with my last word, Onda got suddenly up to her feet, her huge body towering over me like a mountain. The ring caught my chin and raised my little body off the floor up into the air. I desperately grabbed the ring trying in vain to do something about it, while hanging like a pendulum and kicking in the air. 
"Look at me!” she ordered. Still hanging and choking, I did. 
"That is a question I don't want to hear any more, at any stage, under any circumstances. Is that understood or do I need to bring my slipper into the picture to explain things to your butt?" 
"No, no, my queen", I answered with gruff voice in despair. "It's understood, my queen, perfectly understood". 
"Good boy", she said, and abruptly eased the ribbon, making me fall clumsily to the floor. 
"Now to your position. The lesson is over. Kiss my feet, thank me and stand next to my shoes." I did as she said and stood there, next to her huge feet, waiting for whatever might come next. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário