terça-feira, 10 de maio de 2016

Giantess Stories - My Life as a Little Husband




Parte 8 - Resignation

For many, many days to come I lived in a blur of pain and anguish. My whole body was sore, I could hardly move. I don't think there were any broken bones, but most of my skin was badly swollen and covered with bruises. The worst part was my mouth, where my lip-joints had been torn open by Onda's finger. I found it almost impossible to eat, even drink. My only comfort was sleeping. I slept an awful lot, although most of it was constantly interrupted by strange nightmares in which Onda was breaking me physically and psychologically. I would also jump from my sleep in fear every time I'd hear the door lock in the morning, evening or any other time of the day. 
It was also around this time that I started to dream of the angel. The angel was a perfect giantess, kind and beautiful, that came down from heaven to heal my wounds. She'd sit next to me, take me gently in her mighty hands, and apply balms and ointments to my damaged body, while whispering words of comfort and encouragement. These dreams would become of capital importance (and form the beginning of my suspicion) the day I met Dr. Elde. 
Very, very slowly, I started to recover. My skin and mouth got better and I found it easier to eat and drink. I also got up to my feet and started to do a little gym in the small space of my cage. The supply of food and water never dwindled. Now there was also a little container with some kind of salve Onda had ordered me to rub into my wounds. Aside from her uncontrolled anger of the beginning, Onda had come back to normal, although ever more assertive and in charge than before. Her power had grown proportionally to my weakness. 
The cage door, of course, remained open, although I started to completely forget about it. There was no possible escape and that was it. I understood more and more that the only sensible thing for me to do was to stay there and obey every one of Onda's commands, hoping to gain her trust back and, maybe, be let out at some point. 
One day, after quite a few weeks and almost completely recovered, I felt an urgent need to make up with Onda. I don't know how, but something was telling me that I had to talk to her and apologize for my past behavior. This was quite a new feeling in me, but I had to do it. 
"Onda", I said quietly when she got back home. 
"Yes?” she answered cautiously. 
"I'd like to talk to you about something". 
"You'd better think it over if it's to do with your cage, Pril", she replied with a warning tone. 
"It's not about the cage, Onda", I added. She waited. 
"Onda, I'd like to apologize for my behavior during the past many months, and also for everything I did to you when I was my normal size. I understand and accept everything you did to me, including the punishments when I tried to escape. I don't intend my words to fool you. I just need to get them out of my chest. I really mean what I say." 
Onda, standing next to the cage and looming over me, took a few seconds to think about what I'd just said. Then she asked, 
"Do you know how long you've been in that cage now?"
I said I didn't. 
"Next month, a year". 
‘A year!’ I thought. 
"In three weeks", she added, "when the year is over, we'll have a little chat about our next step for your reeducation. In the meantime just stay there and be a good boy. And, till then that's all I want to hear from you about your situation, good or bad. Is that clear?" “
“Yes, my queen”, I finished quietly. 
It had been the first time in my life I had apologized to Onda about anything. It seemed to have left her pretty unmoved. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário