quinta-feira, 12 de maio de 2016

Giantess Stories - My Life as a Little Husband




Parte 10 - A ring around my neck


After a few minutes Onda rose from her chair and, standing very close to me, pulled the ribbon a little and said, 
"Look at me". 
Although I had been my new size for a whole year I had always looked and talked to Onda from my cage, and she had always kept certain distance when interacting with me. Once or twice I had seen her more closely together, especially during my first escape attempt, when I mistook her legs for a pair of white columns. But, all in all, I was pretty used to some space between us. That's why to look at her now, while standing right next to her legs, was so scary. She was simply huge. Think of the difference between looking at an elephant from the safety of a far fence in the zoo to suddenly finding yourself between the animal's legs. Once I met her eyes she said, 
"We are now starting our closer partnership. Always be careful not to stand or walk right in front of me, for I could easily squash you. Just watch your step and make sure you aren't in my way." 
And with this she started to walk. Although she walked rather slowly, I had to kind of trot in order to keep pace. The ring around my neck constantly corrected any difference in rhythm between us through Onda's dexterous pulling of the ribbon. First we went to the kitchen. It was evening and Onda hadn't eaten yet. She took a few things from the fridge and put them on the kitchen counter to prepare something. I stood next to her legs looking up at her immensity as she cut and chopped vegetables I couldn't see. She put everything on a small tray and carried it to the table. I ran at her side. Onda sat on a stool, crossed her huge legs under the table and brought down in her hand a coaster containing some food for me. 
"Sit down on the ground next to my feet and eat all this,” she ordered. "When you finish off stand up on your feet again and wait." she added. 
I took the coaster (which was like a very big plate for me) from her hand, walked a few steps up to where her feet were, and sat down as she had said. I also stood again once I finished. I hadn't really been that hungry but I finished off my food all right as she said. I was going to be a good boy. I don't think she could see whether I was sitting or standing, but she sure could guess by the movement of the ribbon. After a quarter of an hour she said. 
"Pril, come out from under the table with your coaster and give it back to me." 
I did as she said. It was amazing to see her easily taking with two fingers a little coaster that was like a round tray for me. She put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and switched off the kitchen light. Our next stop was the living room. I followed her closely as she walked down the corridor into the room and up to the sofa. She sat on it, crossed her legs and, pointing to the TV remote control on the low coffee table, said, 
"Bring it to me". 
These simple words would form the first chore Onda ever ordered me to do. The first of so many to come to this very day. 
I grabbed the thing with both my hands and passed it to her. 
"Sit down", Onda commanded. 
And with this she clicked the TV on and started to surf the channels. I hadn't watched a second of TV (or, for that matter, hadn't done anything at all but wait and suffer) for a whole year; so I could have enjoyed just about anything. Onda stayed a few seconds on each channel before going on to the next one. Jerry Springer was on, too. Neither of us was a big fan of that show, although once I had forced Onda to watch an episode in which they talked about battered women, just to show her that she wasn't the only one. Like a joke from destiny, the issue tonight was something like "He married her because she was big, but left her for an even bigger one". And you could see these two huge fat women wrestling and insulting each other over this scrawny little eyeglassed fellow who was trying to separate them, all three of them rolling on the stage like monkeys. I looked up at Onda and she glanced back at me. Did I see the faintest shadow of a smile on her face? 
Eventually she found some uninteresting, half-started movie, which was the only entertaining thing going on at that hour of the night. In spite of the renewed pleasure of watching TV, the boring movie plus the fact that I was at last out of my cage, made my mind work in a different direction. I started looking around from my very low, sitting position, still surprised at the size of everything. Much as I tried to look for variety, it was Onda's feet and legs that eventually became the focus of my interest. I was so close to them and they looked so incredibly beautiful! How come I had never noticed in the past how attractive they were when looked at from the ground? How come I had always understood sexual arousement by trying to dominate my women? My helplessness at my wife's size, my fear of her strength, the stupid ring around my neck, and the ribbon leading right into her powerful hand. What was happening to me? I felt so horny! 
I continued to stare at those feet, one of them comfortably hanging as her legs were crossed. God, it was so beautiful! Suddenly, all that year of suffering and restriction in my cage seemed to be a necessary step for me to understand what I myself was all about. Was Onda guiding me to my true self, to being a little foot adorer expecting his mistress's orders? I started to feel a kind of communion with Onda. I was wrapped in a shroud of love I had never felt before. And I had to show it to her; to express, somehow, my new feelings. 
Following an urgent impulse, I rose to my feet and gave a step or two toward her towering legs in order to kiss them. But before I knew it, I felt the ring catching my throat and my whole body fly high into the air. 
"Just what do you think you are doing!" came her booming voice. 
She had risen to her feet and pulled up the ribbon, with me at the end of it. I tried to catch the ring with my hands while my body oscillated from side to side across Onda's huge breast. I also fought to find some firm ground under my feet, kicking in the air, my breathing blocked. Onda frowned at me while watching and said, 
"Didn't I tell you to sit down on the floor and not move? Who on earth gave you permission to stand up?" And she added, "Let me explain it to you this way". 
And with this she sat down again, put me down on the coffee table, grabbed one of my naked feet with her middle finger behind my heel and her thumb in front of my big toe, and pressed them together with the grip of a vise. My foot arched in pain and my body fell on its back trying to wriggle itself out of that position. Onda immediately caught my other foot with her other hand keeping both my feet thus pressed. She eased the grip somewhat and ordered, 
"Look at me". 
Still with my feet trapped in her hands I managed to sit on my butt and look at her eyes. 
"Onda, I was just tr" 
She tightened her grip. I felt the pain creeping up my legs. 
"Yes, darling, I'm listening" she said with an indifferent voice. 
I tried to speak again but she squeezed my feet even more. 
"Please", I whined. 
"Listen to me, Pril" she commanded. "When I give you an order I expect full obedience. I told you to sit down on the floor and that's exactly what you are to do. I don't care if you have an itch, if your legs go to sleep or if your little erection is putting funny ideas into your head (how did she know?). There is only one thing for you to do. I've said it before and I'll repeat it now: obey! And that's all I want to see. Is that understood?" 
"Yes, my queen", I managed to say. 
Onda released my feet, which I started rubbing with my hands. My puny little naked body must have been a pretty amusing sight for her. I realized she was looking at me as I struggled to stand up again. Very slowly she brought her hand closer to my face, her long nailed fingers stretched forward. She caught my chin between her thumb and index fingernails and, pulling my entire body up, her eyes shining with triumph, she said, 
"You are mine, Pril. You're mine in body, soul and mind. You're so mine you don't have an idea". 
My wife looked with some contempt at my fully erected penis and she let my chin go. Then she pulled up the ribbon and lifted me in the air and down to the floor, next to her feet. 
"Now lie down on the ground and don't move till I tell you,” she ordered. 
And, believe me, I did as she said. 




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário